Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Chotto Matte & W Hotel

Early November, I went to Chotto Matte. Despite the torrential rain, once I stepped into the restaurant I knew I was going to have a good time. Greeted by warm air con, bright lights and organised chaos

We made a booking for 18:30 pm but didn't arrive till 19:30/20:00 pm. However other members of our party had arrived on time.

We were asked almost immediately if we wanted to put our coats and bags into their cloakroom (free, and you receive a little card with your number on) I found this a very novelty feature for a restaurant to have , in fact the first I've encountered whilst eating out . I thought this was great as sometimes when you're at a restaurant and you have bags it's uncomfortable to sit down and watch all your bags and with me I don't like putting my bag on the floor.

After putting our bags, coats and umbrellas down we went to the bathroom to sort ourselves out , wind and rain had left us looking a little tussled . You have to go downstairs where you are met with an amazing neon paint piece of art and a super swanky settee which is love to take home! (patchwork, leather, fur and metallic material) I think this is one of the coolest bathrooms I've been to you have to press a green button to enter a bit like a sci fi movie or with a sliding door once the door opens you are met by a really dark room as you step in though the lights around the mirrors light up  one by one so chic and swanky.  Even the sinks are unique very creative! My only fault would be how dark it is and lack of full length mirror that's well lit! Mirrors and lights are a girls best friend!

Finally I went upstairs to my table and met my other diners for the night . They had already ordered two dishes each so we ordered our two dishes as well. There were 7 of us in total.

As I was driving I decided against getting a cocktail and went for a mock tail instead .. I'm also not a big fan of drinking alcoholic beverages with my meal as I think it makes my food taste funny .

I got...
Chichi Morado (£5.50) - right hand side.
It tasted just like spiced apple and black currant very fresh and spicy a taste perfect for my palette .

The two starters I ordered were.. 
Ebi harumaki ponzu salsa (£7.95) and ..
I can't remember the name of this lol
The spring rolls were delicious the prawn inside was so fresh and succulent and the pastry so crisp . In fact everything was perfect I can not fault anything. The only thing we ordered that I didn't enjoy was the scallop as it was raw and I really didn't like the texture of it however the taste was still very nice .

We only had table for 2 hours so had to go downstairs for desert on the sofas. We were rushed quite a bit toward the end however we had been graced a lot of extra time, the food came out really quickly and piping hot incredible presentation enough of me waffling on enjoy the photos and make sure you give it a visit!!!

Seabass Ceviche (£8.50) and Nikkei Gyoza (£6.95)
Asado de tira (£10.95)
Salmon Nipon (£9.50)
White bait tempura (£7.95)
Sweet potato chips (£4.25) scallop truffle ceviche (£8.95)
Camarón tigre nipón (£9.95)
Pollo Picante (£10.95), in the back Arroz con Venduras (£3.75)
One final thing I would say is make sure you're on time as you'll be able to enjoy the experience much more. One other bad thing about this place is the cloakroom they take forever finding your stuff it's not the most organised operation!

After Chotto Matte we also went to the W Hotel, I was quite excited to visit as I'd heard a lot about it, however other than the stunning decor inside and the really tasty cocktails I didn't find it anything that special. The crowd wasn't the best and the Dj could have been better, I think going to the W hotel for drinks and a night out isn't the most enjoyable night out I think it's more suited for a date night. 


I think this was called Bubblegum, it was really lovely contained egg whites which I usually avoid in drinks but it was really good!
Really loved this disco ball display they had inside!

Comments

Popular Posts