Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Mansur Gavriel Bucket bag Dupe From Forever 21!

             
                              
                               

Isn't it a beaut!! I'm so in love with this bag. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I've had a lot of compliments in the few days that I've been using it and not only that but this bag is a Dupe for the infamous Mansur Gavriel Bucket bag!!

Seriously what a gorgeous bag, I especially love the vibrant red interior, that's what sold it to me. The contrast against the black really made it stand out and made it that little bit more unique. Sometimes the colour of the interior of a bag can put me off buying the bag altogether, something I recently experienced whilst shopping for a bag in Zara.

I've always loved the look of the mini duffle style bags, but this was a bonus as it's a great everyday sized bag. 

The inside is just a smooth red patent, easy to clean, unfortunately something I had to do just before I took this photo as my yoghurt burst all over :(, but it was really easy to wipe clean. I do prefer bags with pockets inside just to keep my essentials within easy reach and in one place but I don't mind with this bag as it's gorgeous. The handles are adjustable just like the real thing and to close you use the drawstring and tie.

Mansur Gavriel dupe eat your heart out, now the only difference between this and the original is actually not that much;
- the fact that it's not leather but for £23 I think that is great
- only comes with the red interior (that I know of), unlike the original
- where the handles join the bag there is a slight difference but nothing major
- a bit bigger than the Mansur Gavriel 
- doesn't come with detachable purse :(
- the gold studs on the handle are Ruthenium on the Forever 21 dupe
- and no Logo on the front (obviously :P)

If you're looking for something similar but for a fraction of the price head to Forever 21 and grab this beaut before it's too late!

Thanks for reading X

Comments

  1. what a beautiful bag, love the red inside:) an oh boy, you saved a lot of money by buying this F21 version:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just!! The red stole the show for me, I love a bargain and this was definitely one of them! Thank you for reading lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Have they still got it?
    I couldn't find it online? :-(
    I want it NOW!Lol
    I'm going to get my named hot stamped on it in gold.
    www.ksisoooofly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Lool, that sounds pretty cool! I got it recently from the Lakeside branch, just before the new year so they might, I also noticed they don't have it online but it could be an in store exclusive only, try giving them a ring xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts