Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Nails polish of the week: Sally Hansen Color therapy; 220 Rosy Quartz



This week I wanted to go for a more subtle coloured polish, I love how clean and fresh these shades make my hands look; very elegant and give a classic look.

On my nails i'm wearing Rosy Quartz from the Sally Hansen Color therapy range. The colour is very sheer and does require a few coats, if you want the same depth of colour as shown in the bottle, but I expected this. Once dry it is very shiny on the nails so I didn't apply a top coat, however for longer wear I would suggest applying a top coat. The polish lasted 3 days before I noticed any chipping, but this may be due to not having a top coat on. The application was lovely, the consistency of the polish is really nice I think this might be to do with the argon oil formula, either way I love this as it allows for a smooth application which is fairly fast drying.

I really like the packaging of these nail varnish's, I also like the volume of product you get, but what I really like (bar the colour) is the brush, the brush is a really good size, a pet peeve of mine is when the brush is too small, this then requires more strokes when painting your nails, and can lead to a streaky or lumpy finish.

This polish comes in at £8.99 which I think for what you get; size, colour, application, longevity is spot on. I will definitely be purchasing more shades from this range. 

Have you tried this polish? What did you think?
Would love to hear from you x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts