Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Kimchee

                          

My friend told me about her new favourite place to eat out ... After seeing pictures and videos of her time in the restaurant I had to try!

Weeks after we said we'd pay it a visit we actually finally went ! Woohoo.

Kimchee is in Holborn, the funny thing is I've always wanted to go to this restaurant having worked in Holborn in my teens, I'd passed by it a couple of times and it always caught my eye so I was pleasantly surprised when it was the same restaurant i'd never bothered actually going haha.

Even from the outside this restaurants looks lovely you really feel like you're entering somewhere very grand.

Inside you're met by beautiful waterfalls and really cool interior designs I really like the decor in here and the layout of the restaurant downstairs is pretty cool too. Even the bathroom has the wow factor well for me it was just the sink area lol the taps pour out water like a waterfall wish I had pictures to share had too much fun turning them on and off.

We initially had to wait for a table as it was very busy but we weren't waiting long at all plus we had a lot of catching up to do.

The table arrangements are like a long solid wooden bench which if you don't fill up the space you will have to share with other diners, there was only three of us so we were sharing a table with three others. 

We then went on to order our food, from the extensive menu! Took me ages to decide. 


The food came beautifully presented and really quickly one after the other! The waitress serving us was really helpful in helping us make our decisions and not all of them I liked but most was good.
                   
Dolsot Bibimbap £8.90
Once mixed, doesn't look great I know ha ha!
My friend recommended the .. One of the main reasons I wanted to go after seeing this dish, when dining I like to get involved ( I mean you just have to stir this up until the egg cooks but you hear it sizzling and everything and you can alter the taste using the spicy sauce it comes with; which I didn't find spicy at all more sweet. Gets all your senses working). Unfortunately I wasn't a big fan of this dish I'm not a big rice eater anyways but I found this too sticky and sweet for my liking.

Beef rib eye (£11)
The little lettuce bouquet the beef came with 
I ordered the Beef rib eye (£11) which came with a cute bowl of curly leaf lettuce, I first thought it was a plant for table decoration but then realised it was just lettuce ha! The Beef was delicious!! My favourite part of this meal. the chilli sauce it came with however was not very chilli in taste at all kind of sweet.

Yang Yeum (£6.90)
These prawns were lovely they came in an edible rice cake case, lightly battered and then coated in a sweet chilli sauce!

Mandu (£5.90)
These are dumplings, we choose them in the chicken flavour and it came with a light soy dip, these were ok, I'm not the biggest fan of dumplings so i'm probably a bit biased. They don't taste horrible just not a taste i'm in love with.

Jajang myeon (pork) £7.90
This was a recommendation from my friend every time she comes here she says she always orders this dish which she loves. When I saw its appearance I can't say I was ready too dig in! Its a really deep, glossy blackish colour and has a sort of gelatine like consistency, this is pork flavour however I don't think there was a single piece of pork in it, I only got vegetables. This comes served on noodles. I didn't like it, I wouldn't get it again but I'm always willing to try something once.


I'm not sure what this was but the nearest thing I can describe it to is a Fritter with squid, prawn and some otter sort of fish with springs. It was nice but not spicy or flavoursome as I would have liked.


I would recommend giving this restaurant a visit, as it's lovely inside and the food I'm sure other dishes are as tasty as the beef rib eye dish, I would definitely go again and try some other stuff as there is a lot on the menu. I also think the dishes are well priced and the service is really good here. Check it out at let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts