Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

The Body Shop Haul - Skin care

I'm always on the hunt for new skincare products to try out. I have acne prone skin and so generally the products I go for need to accommodate for that. 
On my recent trip to the Body Shop I picked up some products I'd been wanting to try out for some time.


Toners are great for removing the last traces of any impurities that might be left on your face after cleansing such as makeup products leaving your skin clearer. The Body Shop have a large range of different toners for different types of skin, the Tea Tree one is suitable for blemished skin which is appropriate perfect for my skin. This toner also contains Tamuna Oil which helps generate new tissue and improve the healing process for skin. Tea Tree is great for reducing redness, and diminishing spots as it has antiseptic properties. Having used this I think its a good product, I don't experience the drying many people experienced. I find it refreshing and helps the appearance of any spots I may have at the time. I would use this product again.


Having heard a lot about Vitamin E Oil and all of its benefits for the skin, in particular for scarring, I got this too. Vitamin E Oil is greatly used in skin care as its been known to aid getting rid of scar blemishes its also great for replenishing moisture back into skin after cleansing and a bonus is that it's not oily. I've actually changed from this Vitamin E Oil to the one by Dr Organic - which I will be doing a blog post on soon, ranging from £8.99-£9.99. I can honestly say I believe that this help's the appearance of my blemishes from my acne scarring and is an essential part of my skincare routine.





I originally went into The Body Shop to purchase their facial brush as I was looking for an inexpensive one to help remove makeup that may not have been removed from cleansing alone. I had read a lot of reviews and this facial brush had the best results in terms of glowing skin, and clearer complexion. I really liked this facial brush although I did find the bristles really hard, I got around this by using a very light hand and using it only 2-3 times a week. I did notice that it did remove my makeup really well and I like the fact it comes with a lid for storage so its not left exposed. Unfortunately you cannot use this brush with essential oils (I would add a couple of drops to the brush to help aid the removal of my makeup easily as well as moisturising at the same time) which it doesn't state in the details as the plastic will shatter, I spoke to Body Shop who said they would add this information to their new batch as well as looking into a new plastic that can tolerate the use of essential oils. The pro's did outweigh the cons for me so I repurchased the facial brush.



Out of all the products I purchased I would say this was the best one. This mask is really cooling on application, I do find it tingles slightly on my face but I can honestly say after washing off I do notice a reduction in any spots I may have on my face and it leaves my skin really smooth and soft. Its specifically for blemished skin and is meant to lift away impurities. I would definitely buy this again as the Tea Tree Oil used in it does actually help reduce redness, and the size of any spots.

Comments

Popular Posts