Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Kendall Jenner Restless Lipstick





When it comes to lipstick, Red is my favourite colour and most of my lipstick in my collection are this colour. I especially love bright, orangey, red shades as I think they compliment my complexion well. So when I saw that the Kendall Jenner Shade by Estée Lauder I had to pick it up and give it a try.

I ordered it online direct from the Estee Lauder Website. The Lipstick comes in at £25 which is expensive, but then again Estee Lauder is a high end brand. One perk from ordering directly from the brand site is they offer 2 free samples with every order and 4 if you spend £60 or more. Who doesn't like a free sample! I opted for the Mascara and the Advanced night repair - synchronised recovery complex II to give them a try. Another bonus is that delivery is free.

My parcel arrived within a couple of days, I was really impressed with the packaging it came in a lovely metallic navy padded envelope, inside was a navy pouch containing the lipstick along with the samples. It all looked very luxurious and expensive.

Having loved how bright the colour looked in pictures and online I was quite disappointed with the colour pay off on the lips. It is an extremely bright, neon corally, orangey red. I find its quite a dry consistency as it is matte, and very pigmented, but I like that its a matte shade you can always wear with lipgloss if you don't want a matte look. I think with the right lip pencil this colour could be lovely but I'm not as satisfied as I thought I would be. I love the packaging of the lipstick however its very nice and nice to hold when applying, the lid is magnetic and the lipstick is weighty.

I'd recommend this product for those who are into really neon bright lip shades, and for those looking for a bright matte lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts