Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Turmeric Powder Face Masks :)


I'm always on the look out for skin care treatments, mainly tips and tricks to get rid of spots, marks or scarring from old spots and anything in general that aids clearer, more flawless skin.

I came across a girl wearing a golden mask. After further reading I found out the yellow paste on her face was in fact a great skincare remedy 'Turmeric Face Mask'. 

I don't know how I missed this.. Bright Yellow, great for clearing up marks left behind from spots and helping to even out your skin tone all in one.

I immediately went to the shops and purchased the ingredients;
- Turmeric powder
- Fresh Milk
- Honey

I love the fact this mask contains all natural products. I've tried and still do try products that contain chemicals which aren't the best for the skin but they sound so convincing so I just have to try them.


To make the mask you'll need;
- 2 teaspoons of Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey (I use Manuka but any should be fine)
- 1/2 teaspoons of milk

Doesn't look very nice, but looks can be very deceiving :)

Mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth thick paste. I've also made this runny before but its easier to apply when thick also its very messy when runny as it drips and the Turmeric is very staining.

Once the mix is complete you can apply it to the face avoiding the eyes. Now like I said before the Turmeric is very staining so don't be surprised when you remove it that your face has a slight yellow tint to it .

To help with prevent such a yellow stain to your face, adding flour to the mixture really helps.

I leave my mask on for half an hour to an hour. I don't really mind the yellowing to my face as I wear makeup so its generally covered. The longer you leave it on the more your face will be stained.

To remove the mask use warm water and massage it into your skin, the mask acts as a facial scrub also as the Turmeric is quite gritty.

Underneath you should have beautifully soft, supple skin that glows also the next day you should see a reduction in any spots or redness on your skin. 

I was very skeptical about trying this as I thought ooh another facial mask that I probably won't see any differences with but with this masks I saw results and felt results instantly.

I try to do one of these masks once or twice a week and after removing it I use St Ives apricot facial scrub

Try the mask out and let me know what you think?

Comments

Popular Posts