Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

First Henna/Mehendi

Today I attended a Henna Party for an upcoming wedding and I got my first Henna Tattoo done! 


I've always wanted to get Henna done so I loved every moment of this! I much prefer the small more detailed designs compared to the larger more bold styles.

Once the Henna is applied its left to dry and then left on the hand for as long as possible before removing it. I left mine on for 4 hours before crumbling off the dried Henna. 
Underneath was this deep Reddish Brown colour. 

Some tips I was given in order to preserve the stain were;

- leave it to dry (simple but easily smudged off)
- once dry leave on for as long as you can tolerate
- spritz the dry Henna with water and leave to dry again, this is meant to deepen the final stain even further
- crumble off the dried Henna, don't rub it or wash off once fully dried
- For the first day you apply the Henna try your best not to get it wet/wash the area
- squeeze a little bit of lemon juice over the stain
- dab oil onto the stain

Some of these tips will be harder to follow than others but hopefully this will help to preserve my Henna for as long as possible. 

Do you know of any known methods topreserve  your Henna?

X

Comments

Popular Posts