Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Shoes! Barely there, Block heels & Slingbacks

I'm not a big shoe girls its all about the clothes for me, but strangely, recently I've gone shoe crazy. Either that or the shoe designers in a lot of shops have stepped up their game.

I've recently purchased the gorgeous Topshop 'Nowhere Black Strappy Heels'.



These are black strappy gladiator style sandals. They have a mid heel which I am loving at the moment as I'm quite tall I don't always want to be towering over people, or drawing attention to myself; what if I trip up! I'm a lot more noticeable than your 5"2 girl tripping up, (a snippet of my daily, crazy thought process), ha that's a bit of a tongue twister. Just to note in case you wondered I'm 5"7.5. These are classy, comfortable, easy to dress up or down, comfortable and add a little bit of height for everyday wear without being OTT.

I'm also really loving the barely there shoe style, so these are ideal for me they go across my toes at the right place for my feet which is great. What I mean by that is that I have quite long toes so some barely there shoes accentuate this which I don't like and some like this shoe don't.

So this is turning out to be less about shoes and more about me, I guess its nice to get an idea of my character, but I must be building up a strange image of myself physically ha!

The next pair of shoes I've recently discovered on my shopping trips are the Office 'Garnet Cuff Block Heel in Tan Leather' I adore these and went to purchase them today in fact, however they didn't have my size in store so i'll be buying them online! They come in Grey & White too but I really like the tan pair, they are really comfortable and not too high. I'm loving block heels at the moment and for as long as I can remember I've loved slingbacks! I've never really owned a pair but I really like the idea of slingbacks, I really like how they look on the foot.


This was too small for me as you can see lol, I was in a rush and didnt have time to try on my size!

I'm loving the the holographic/silver trend in shoes atm, and I've recently been perving over this lush pair from Office, 'Garland Strappy Block Heel Silver Leather' . Not only are they silver, have a mid - block heel, with a sling back style but they are also a chunky version of the barely there style! What more could a girl ask for in one shoe! Love, Love, Love!!!

The last shoe I've got my eye on is the Office 'Darcy Multi Buckle Sandal Black Leather' . These are gorgeous, mid heeled again, with lots of buckled straps I tried them on in store but didnt do them up as I was rushing but I really loved how they looked on my feet, so these may be getting purchased too. 
I love the mid heeled sandals look like I said before great for dressing up or down an outfit and comfortable!

These are the main shoes I'm loving right now, If I continue this post will never end.

I'd love to know about any other shoes out there similar to these that you think I would like, just leave a comment below and I'll check it out !

Hope you enjoyed reading this :) x

Comments

Popular Posts