Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Links of London Classic Lifelong Jewellery


I used to be a huge fan of junk jewellery, but found i'd get annoyed when my favourite piece begun to tarnish within a week or less. I figured that spending a reasonable amount of money to sometimes a ridiculous amount of money on non-lasting, non-tarnish free jewellery wasn't worth my money and that I'd be better off investing in quality jewellery that use real silver, gold and precious gems because that way at least it would last me a lifetime. I find with real jewellery the variety and uniqueness is quite limited compared to the extravagant designs and intricate detailing of junk jewellery and I also found the real silver and gold jewellery were quite simple and plain. 

Over the past couple of years I've really taken a liking to wearing silver jewellery. I love gold jewellery and it's usually the first and only type of jewellery I will wear, but this has all changed now. I've picked up a couple of pieces that I really love and get a lot of wear out of. 


Sweetie collection
This bracelet is from the sweetie collection. You can add charms to the bracelet usually reminiscent of a special moment in your life or just because you like how it looks. The sweetie bracelet comes in two sizes the classic size and the xs size. I have small wrists and prefer dainty jewellery so I opted for the sweetie xs bracelet. I only have one charm for it which is the hamza hand as I like the shape of it and slimness of the charm and I wanted to keep it quite simple. This bracelet looks great stacked with many of the other bracelets in the other collections at Links of London. 


Effervescence collection
This bracelet is from the Effervescence collection which is formed of stars and bubbles the collection is based upon and inspired by champagne bubbles. 

When I saw this bracelet I fell in love, it's everything I love in jewellery; delicate, fine, simple but not boring, and looks great alone or stacked.
Initially I wanted the Yellow Gold version the colour really complimented my complexion however it was just a bit out of my price range at the time, the rose gold version was also really nice. I opted for the silver which is slightly different to the gold ones but just as nice. 

I love the way the balls hang on the wrist and how elegant it looks, great for a classy touch to an outfit or if you're wearing something quite fussy and you want toned down jewellery. 


Friendship collection 
The friendship collection is fun and quirky allowing a little bit of pizazz to the wrists. The bracelets are made of silver rods with string entwined around them. There are a wide choice of colour to choose from and if you're stuck on what to go with or don't like the colour combinations they have, you can get a custom made bracelet on request. I fell in love with this one as it wasn't the same as the classic versions, I liked the fact the rods were thinner and loved the two tone grey combo. 

My only issue with the friendship bracelet is cleaning it, you must use a damp cloth! I know of one girl who put hers in the washing machine and it came out fine so that's another option ( I won't be held liable for any damages to your bracelet if it is to perish using this method!). Another common complaint with this bracelet is fraying of the strings you pull to fasten on the wrists and loosening of the fastening. I haven't experienced this yet and I've had this for 6 years! I have experience it loosening throughout the day but not to the point i'd be afraid I may loose my bracelet. If it did happen to start loosening severely however I would probably end up tying it like a normal friendship bracelet it's just a more luxurious version to the classic playground friendship bracelets we all know and loved.

Prices
Okay so these are on the pricier side, however I'd buy from Links of London over and over again as the quality is outstanding!
Sweetie Xs Silver Mini Charm Bracelet  - £160
Effervescence Sterling Silver Pearl Bracelet - £150
Friendship Bracelet - My one isn't available anymore, but the friendship bracelet; range from £110 -£375 

Comments

Popular Posts