Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Bird! Fried Chicken On A Waffle

Outside Bird.
Last Friday I went to Bird in Shoreditch with a couple of my friends. I was quite intrigued to try out Fried Chicken on a Waffle as its quite an unusual combination. Sweet with savoury? Bacon on Pancakes is a big favourite worldwide so why not.

The menu was very unique, so made it quite difficult to decide what I wanted. 

In the end 3 out of the 4 of us got 'Fried Chicken & Waffle' (£10) and my other friend got 'wings' (£4-£18) with 'buttermilk ranch' sauce (£1.50) and 'Corn Pudding' (£3.50).

The guy serving us was a dream!  Firstly came and introduced himself and then started given us a little bit of history about how they care for the chickens they serve there . They're free range but they are kept alive for longer than normal to increase their happiness as this also apparently helps make the chicken taste better. Absolutely lovely guy, he gave us lots of goodies free drinks, sauce, and a free doughnut to share at the end of our meal as we couldn't decide which desert to get, cracked loads of jokes; but not in the cringe, go away now, way.

Really made the experience that much better, they don't rush you to leave like a lot of restaurants do, you feel as though you can stay as long as you want. Bird has a nice atmosphere, with good music.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you want to try something unusual and want to chill out where you're dining. 

Super crispy chicken! With my favourite MAPLE SYRUP!!!
The food is good but that's all I'd say about it. Its literally what it is fried chicken and a waffle with maple syrup ha. Not highly seasoned at all, if any seasoning but super crispy and succulent chicken. I really enjoyed the hot sauce. I found the doughnut super sweet and I only had a quarter.

I think it could be priced lower for what it is but I would say the experience you get while there and the level of service makes up for that. I would go again without a doubt!

Comments

Popular Posts