Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Tops I'm loving right now!

I'm like the worst shopper, by that I mean I don't shop in outfits, I literally just buy what I like and think about the rest when I want to wear it. 

I really needed some tops as I've gone off all the tops I currently own and just wanted something new to wear.


High necked racer back crop tops, I'm totally loving atm I recently picked up two from H & M at only £2.99 each. I chose the charcoal grey (because I saw it on Shirley B Eniang she wore it so well!) and the black one I'm not a big fan of black clothing but I've recently been trying to incorporate more black into my clothing. 

I have soo many crop tops its unbelievable but I think they're are a great staple to have and can be easily dressed up or down. I also prefer the racer back style as my arms are free I get really hot really quick and these keep me cool.



Similar to the racer back style tops I like atm was this white quite formal/dressy 'Petite V-Wrap Back Shell Top' from Topshop. I've been looking at this top since it came out and I finally bought it two weeks ago it comes with a hefty price tag of £34 but I really think its worth it, its a nice thick material and has a really nice shape to it. I wore it to work and its perfect as its not too fussy, and quite smart on. It'll also be great for nights out or dates. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

I was casually strolling through Selfridges as you do, walking past H & M on the ladies floor and came across this gorgeous Baby Pink Peplum Top. I only have three peplum tops I didn't really go crazy with that fashion craze ages ago as I wasn't too sure if I liked how they looked on my figure, but I couldn't let this one up, its soo cute. 



Its in that soft textured material, and to the back it has an opened back, criss crossed strapped style. I got this in a size 8 the smallest size and I must say it is a little bit big, I would have preferred if it was a little but more fitted but it's still wearable without looking silly. Bargain price of £19.99. H & M have really been impressing me of late, lots of lovely clothing.

I also got another peplum top. This was a surprise find in Primark. Not my usual style as I'm not a big fan of stripes but I thought this was nice for all occasions.


Its really fitted unlike the H & M one I got it in a size 6 and I really like the fit looks really good on. I can't remember how much it was but it wasn't that much.


The next tops I bought were these very deeply cut V neck tops from Topshop; 'Crepe Swing Vest'. I absolutely love the material they're made from and the fit is amazing. I'm not a big V neck wearer as I don't think they suit my figure, I'm quite small chested so I tend to stay away from V neck and stick to Crew neck tops. But this was surprisingly lovely I got them in Grey and White initially and a couple of weeks later they had the Dusty Blue and Baby Pink and I just had to have them! I'm thinking to go and get the Black too but like I said before I'm not a big fan of black clothing on myself. 

I think they're reasonably priced at £12 each and I got them in a UK size 6. These are easily dressed up or down, I've worn them out in the evening and during the day time. Great staples!

Finally I bought two shirts one is the Topshop 'Casual Chambray Shirt' in Light Blue shirt with double breasted pockets (also comes in white which I love too!) and the other is this gorgeous white wrap style shirt from Topshop; 'Casual Drape Front Blouse'


Sorry about the quality of the photo iPhone was having none of it!
I really wanted the White one for ages and thought I'd wait till the price went down ha! But it hasn't gone down and its been ages so I just bought it looks great on very versatile as it can be dressed up or down again.

Hope this was insightful and gave you some ideas of great tops out at the moment! x


Comments

Popular Posts