Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Skin - Day 1 e.l.f Zit Zapper


So I've recently visited e.l.f ( eyes lips face) online. Whilst browsing I came across their Zit Zapper, now as you'll know I've been breaking out quite a bit recently, and I was looking for something new to try to combat this. 

After reading the reviews, I thought I'd give it a try, as they were all quite positive. 

The formula contains; Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel and Camphor all well known in the world of skin care.

This formula, and I quote "helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce swelling, minimise pore size and clear skin", sounds amazing to me, exactly what I need and want! ☺️

I received it today; it comes as a roller-ball applicator and you apply it all over your freshly washed face, one to three times daily.



I've literally just put it on before bed, I'll keep you posted on any affects or improvements that occur and maybe if I'm brave enough upload some before and after pictures 🙈.

I've also started drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water daily, which is what I should be doing anyways and I've already noticed the difference in the texture if my skin and how it looks, much more smoother, less bumpy and a reduction in the size of some of my larger spots 👯.

Let me know if you've tried it and what you think, or if you have any questions just comment below.

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts