Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Sensational, Fuse Gel Enamal LED Starter Kit

Sensationail were kind enough to send me their new Fuse Gelnamel Starter Kit. 



The kit comes with a mini LED Lamp, Full size nail polish mine was in the shade Gone Fission (a pale Glittery pink colour), plug, USB cable for computer or plug, nail file, wooden cuticle stick, nail cleanser, pack of 12 lint free wipes.

It's really quick and easy to use you firstly push your cuticles back, file your nails lightly and then using the gel cleanser on the lint free wipe rub it over the nail you will paint.


Next you apply one thin coat of the gelnamel making sure to cap the ends and place your finger in the led lamp. Inside the LED lamp there is a groove where you can place your finger so that it's directly under the lamp for curing.

You press the button on the top of the lamp and the LED lights should come on and turn off automatically after 30 secs .

If you need another coat apply it now and repeat the process. It is meant to be a one coat polish but in this particular colour I required 3 coats for the desires intensity I wanted.

If you are happy with the coverage using the lint free wipe with cleanser on, rub this over the nail and that's it your done.


Nails that won't smudge or chip.

The day after I used this I did notice that one of my nails at the top had chipped off quite a large amount but the rest was holding fast.



I'm not a big fan of the colour it's pretty but a bit too transparent for me. I will be trying it over some of the other gelnamel plain polishes to see if I can make some use of it.


I did find the gelnamel to be quite thick and considering you only need a thin coat to ensure it finishes correctly this was a bit worrying. However it went on well and only one has chipped so I'm pretty impressed I'm looking forward to trying more colours.

Day 2 more nail varnish has chipped off on the tips of three more nails. And one had completely come off 



4 days in and even more had chipped off this is when I decided to remove it 

It's really small which is great for travelling. I found removing it not too bad you have to soak the gelnamel in acetone for 10-15 mins and then it can easily be flaked off. I actually grew to like the colour the shimmer is really nice and I think on top of a plain pale colour this would really pop and look great.

Overall it's a good little kit this is based on my first application and I still really like it even though it did chip because it really quick to 'dry' compared to regular nail polish and this has a nice shine which you won't get with normal polish unless you apply a top coat or a coat with shine.

You can buy the sensationail, Fuse Gel Enamel LED Starter Kit from the sensationail website.

Comments

Popular Posts