Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Latest Make-Up Buys; MAC, NARS, Stila, Laura Mercier!

Eye Shadow - MAC | Blush - MAC | Highlighter - MAC | Concealer - NARS | Liquid Lipstick - Stila | Illuminating Powder - Laura Mercier

This orange based highlighter cancels out any dark circles of marks you may have providing a great base for foundation and helps with brightening/camouflaging the problem areas.

Very dark deep brown, can be used for contour I find it a bit too dark on my complexion but with lots of blending you can eventually tone it down 

I've bought this twice and this is probably my new favourite concealer it's got a cream like texture which is easily blend-able due to its light formulation. I find that a little goes along way; having said that I do think more product could come in the container though and perhaps a different applicator as the dauphot brush it comes with tends to hold a lot of product and most stays on the fibres.
I haven't always loved this product as I found it cakey but I think that must have been how I applied it. I find the best application is with a beauty blender. This concealer is suitable for those with Medium/dark yellow and golden undertones who want a medium to high build-able coverage. 

I love this blush it's a deep pinkish brown more on the brown side. I think this works great at intensifying contour as well as alone as a blush, it is highly pigmented so a light hand and a small amount of product is needed unless you like the heavy clown look.

Gorgeous for highlighting the cheeks and under the brows looks lovely as a eyeshadow too. Really finely milled powder so is lovely and subtle when applied but really packs a punch at the same time.

I love this the colour! Its so gorgeous and the consistency is great I compare this to the Lime Crime Salem lip colour although I much prefer the Stila one in terms of consistency, application and texture once on the lips. It's creamy, easily spreads and stays on the lips for a long time, where as lime crime is runny, takes long to dry so easily spills over the lips which makes it easier to look messy. 

Comments

Popular Posts