Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Clipper, Strawberry & Rhubarb Organic Infusion

After having such a wonderful experience with the Clipper branded Green Tea. I was really enthusiastic about trying more of their teas. 

Whilst out on my weekly shop I came across their Strawberry & Rhubarb Organic Infusion tea , which I'd like to note I could smell through the packaging.. smelt divine and had to try.


I was really excited to try this out, and as soon as I got in I boiled the kettle right away. I love the packaging used on this particular tea so bright and vibrant and inviting. 

The teabags come in individual little sachets which is great if you want to carry some to work without lugging the whole box. Once you tear this open you're instantly hit with an intense sweet strawberry like scent it smells amazing!


When you add the water I was surprised to see a deep forest green colour come out which slowly turnt to a reddish pink colour. 





I must say as gorgeous as it smells I was really disappointed at the taste it wasn't intense like I expected from the smell and surprisingly didn't taste of strawberry or Rhubarb. I tried adding some Manuka Honey for some added sweetness as it is has a taste I don't quite like, however this didn't help much as the tea has quite a strong pungent taste.

Comments

Popular Posts