Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Bleu Ribbon Hair - Brazilian



After eyeing up Bleu Ribbon Hair on their instagram page for a long time, I decided to take the plunge and purchase some of my own. 

In the beginning there was a big mix up with my order. I initially placed an order for 3 bundles of Brazilian deep wave in 16, 18 and 20 inches and 4 bundles of Brazilian straight in 12 and 14 inches the hair wasn't delivered and I hadn't received any emails from them so I contacted them via their online chat and was immediately messaged back. We resolved the problem and I placed an order for 3 bundles of Brazilian deep wave in 16,18 and 20 inches. The hair arrived shortly after. 

I really liked the packaging the hair came in; a brown sturdy box with the logo on, they also sent me a bag and a t shirt. I've kept the box as its a great way to store my hair and know exactly what hair is in there.





The Brazilian Deep Wave is extremely curly I only put in two bundles and that was more than enough for my head for a voluptuous look. I went for brown aswell to blend in with my own natural colour and it was a perfect match.

The quality of the hair is amazing I would definitely buy it again, I didn't experience any shedding. I prefer the wave pattern after washing as its not as coiled and exactly the look I want. I did find that after sleeping on the hair in a ponytail that you may need to recoil some of the curls as they can flatten out but that is easily fixed with some water, which is great because you don't have to put heat on the hair to keep the desired curl pattern.

After washing I could definitely see the length of the hair and it is true to the normal length of a 16,18 and 20 inch, which you may think is unbelievable but the length is really there. I would definitely recommend using this hair and I will be buying more in the future. I can't wait to try some of their other textures in different lengths. 

There website is http://www.bleuribbonhair.com and you can follow them on Instagram at: http://www.instagram.com/bleuribbonhair where you will find numerous customer testimonials or Snapchat at Bleuribbonhair.

They have worked with many celebrity hair stylists, they have provided hair for celebrities being, Yandy Smith, Karracche Tran, Rita Ora at an American music award show in 2014, Taz Angels.

Comments

Popular Posts