Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Liebster Award :)



So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award :D!! 

This is the first award I've received since blogging and I'm chuffed :)

I was nominated for this award by the lovely Emily owner of the blog Hungry Adventurer. 
The Liebster award I believe is a way of getting to know a bit about other bloggers and sharing what they do.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The rules:

Link the person who nominated you and answer their questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers and create 11 questions for them.

These are the answers to Emily's questions:

1) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
I would go to Haiwaii, it looks soo beautiful there.

2) What is your favorite food?
This is a hard question haha, I'm quite a foodie so this is difficult for me because there are a lot of things I'm yet to try. One of my favourites is Lamb yum! 

3) Where is your favorite place to eat (with link)?
Again, I love to eat food and eat out, I really enjoy trying new food and different cuisines, one of the restaurants I've been to that i really enjoyed was Chotto Matte, the food was delicious in nearly every dish I had and there was a great variety on the menu, I'd go again and again. You can read my blog post on this here and visit the website here.
4) Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I don't really drink coffee or tea, but I prefer tea because I can't stand the smell or taste of coffee.
5) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Do you really want me to count? I'll be right back ... 
6) What is your favorite book?
I don't have a favourite book, I love to read and i'm always reading new different random stuff , an old favourite of mine was the Malorie Blackman Triology; Noughts & Crosses, Knife edge, Checkmate. I really liked (well not liked because its an awful true story) A child called it I've read it many times and cried every single time. 
7) What is your favorite blog (with link)?
My favourite blog is TLNIQUE I consistently visit her page, I love her style and how effortless she makes every outfit look, I love how classy, clean and mature her pieces are and the simplicity of it all.
8) What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to become a Doctor!
9) How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 siblings
10) What motivates you?
Knowing that I can do better, the rewards and also when I want something,  that motivates me to go and get it.
11) Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, I do believe in miracles.

Your questions are:

1) What is the purpose of your blog?
2) Name five of your favourite beauty products?
3) What's your pet peeve?
4) Whats your favourite dessert?
5) What accessory do you wear the most?
6) Where is your favourite place to dine (include the link)?
7) Sweets or Chocolate and name your favourite one?
8) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
9) If you had one wish what would you wish for?
10) Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
11) What inspires you?

I hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading

X

Comments

Popular Posts