Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Wahaca

After work on the weekend (not this weekend), I went for something to eat with my sister I was deciding between vapianos a favourite of mine or Wahaca. I'm sure you already guessed I chose Wahaca!

As soon as we entered we were immediately greeted and seated. We were given a menu and we started deciding on what to get 

First we ordered some drinks I went for the citrus fizz and my sister got the hibiscus flower, my drink was very refreshing and zingy I would have preferred if it was sweeter, the hibiscus flower on the other hand was delicious sweet and floral a really nice combination of flavours.



Next we ordered some starters we decided on Frijoles & Tortilla chips.




They came nicely presented however I did think the beans that we chose with then would be on top and not separate. The tortilla chips were quite hard and we didn't really like the beans I found them quite bland they weren't horrible but they weren't that great.

We then went on to choose our main. We were having a difficult time choosing as the menu is so vast, so we opted to go for the platter,which included many of the dishes we wanted to try.

                    

When the food started arriving very promptly I must say I felt like I was at a banquet! Dish after, dish after dish.



The chicken & Parmesan tostadas was basically chicken Caesar salad, it came served on a nice hard Tortilla so like a crisp which was different to the soft tacos which was nice, I've had nicer Caesar salad as its my favourite salad I've tried a lot, but it wasn't a bad one.



The Winter vegetable taco's were creamy because of beans and goats cheese, I didn't get much mushroom taste in this though mainly the flavour of the frijole beans, again this comes on a soft taco which are really good.



The Huitlacoche Quesadilla was basically a large tortilla filled with mushrooms, I didn't find this very exciting the mushrooms they use aren't full of flavour if I'm honest so I found this a bit bland to spice it up a used some of their nice dips they had on the table.



The pork pilbil  tacos were nice, it has coriander in which I really don't like however there was just enough in there, it wasn't over powering and tasted really nice. The soft taco was nice too and it looked pretty and vibrant.


Sweet potato taquitos (left), pork pilbil taco (right)
Instead of sweet potato taquitos we got the chicken version which was absolutely delicious and was something I actually wanted to try when I couldn't decide so I was over the moon about this, however my sister really wanted the sweet potato version as she didn't like it. When we informed the guy serving us of his mistake he kindly replaced it for us quickly without no fuss which was lovely. The sweet potato one was good too but my preference was the chicken one as it was delicious.


Sweet potato taquitos
Overall I would recommend this restaurant you're looking for something quick to eat, the platter is great as you can really try a selection of what they have and it's quite a reasonable price for how much you get. Not only that but the presentation is very nice and the waiters are attentive and efficient.

Comments

Popular Posts