Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Bubbledogs - Hotdogs & Champs!


On Friday after work I went for a quick bite at Bubbledogs on Charlotte street before my night out and what a treat it was.

The restaurant was first mentioned to me by one of my friends after her visit there as around that time I was hotdog crazy and particularly enjoyed the ones from Jamie Oliver's Diner near Leicester square. 

Bubbledogs is a Hotdog only and Champagne Restaurant, which is quite innovative in my eyes and comical. Classy drink with not so classy Hotdog. However these hotdogs are gourmet.

After drooling over the vast choice of delicious sounding Hotdogs, I opted for the Philly Cheez and my friend got the José. What's great about Bubbledogs is that they also have a choice in what meat dog you can have, those being; Beef, Pork or Vegetarian. I had beef as any hotdog I ever have is always pork. My friend opted for pork. 

 

We also got sides of tots (Similar to potato croquettes) for myself and extra toppings; bacon and buffalo sauce on the side and my friend got sweet potato fries with BBQ sauce. For drinks we got their Cherry Soda as we were going out for drinks after.


Inside is quite small and the tables are sharing tables, we were on a sharing table for 4 but luckily no one was seated next to us during our stay, I can imagine it getting quite cramped as the tables are pretty slim.

When the food came it looked lovely I was initially given someone else's double hotdog which I didn't even notice till one of the members of staff dashed over and asked me what I had ordered, she apologised loads which I found quite funny as I was so clueless . My meal was quickly replaced with the correct order and so I could finally dig in!!

My hotdog was delicious, the beef dog itself was quite salty but it balanced nicely with the toppings. I was a bit disappointed with the added bacon as it was in fact those bacon bits you get at pizza hut salad bar and I was expecting actual pieces of bacon. I loved the buffalo sauce with it, great for dipping my tots in as well. which were lovely I was surprised how many you got, it was a very generous portion and they were piping hot! I really enjoyed the sweet potato fries as well but my friend didn't like them, I found that they were the least hot out of everything we ordered almost cold in fact. If I was to go again I would have the champagne to have the whole experience, I wasn't a big fan of the cherry soda.

Overall for what you get I think the price is reasonable, the hotdogs ranging from £6-£8, with the sides being £3.50 and any extras 70p. Its a great little place to try out, if you're into novelty dining. I'll definitely be going back because there are still a lot of hotdogs for me to try, nom nom nom :)

Comments

Popular Posts